We in the Community Service Office hope you are doing well! These have been challenging times in finding volunteer opportunities, but we are working on finding and coordinating possibilities, and as always, the Bethlehem Area School District wants the best environment for all students when volunteering. Working together we can accomplish anything!
REMINDERS FOR ALL STUDENTS
- Please scan and/or email to me or bring to your student service office any OLD/NEW timesheets that you have not turned in. This will help us process all timesheets in a timely manner and provide you with accurate information on your transcript/report card.
- Please take a look at the following schedule for when it is recommended for you to turn in your completed timesheet/paperwork to the student's service office or email them to me:
NOTE FOR SENIORS: Graduation Requirement for the 20-21 SCHOOL YEAR
- It is recommended that seniors turn in their timesheets/community service paperwork by Friday, April 16, 2021 – This will help us process all timesheets in a timely manner and provide accurate information on your transcript when it appears on Report Card for MP4.
- The 60-hour community service requirement has been reduced to 30 hours
- If you are interested in the Silver Cord - the 135-hour requirement has been reduced to 100 hours. It is recommended that these hours be in by Friday, February 26, 2021. This will help us process all timesheets in a timely manner and provide accurate information.
NOTE FOR UNDERCLASSMEN
- Underclassmen turn in their timesheets/community service paperwork for end-of-year - Last Friday in May (It is recommended Friday, May 28, 2021) – This will help us process all timesheets in a timely manner and provide accurate information on your Report Card for MP4
If you have any questions or concerns please email me.
Please stay strong and stay healthy!
Community Service Coordinator
Alicia Cruz, Community Service Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org 610-691-7200 ext. 50172
Jennifer Cooper, Secretary
email@example.com 610-867-5843 ext. 53173