Welcome to Community Service
The community service and service learning program helps students acquire valuable skills and learn about the significance of serving their community. Through their participation in the program, they will be exposed to a variety of individuals and experiences that will help to prepare them as they enter their career or college pathways. The program provides students with early career exploration, beginning the summer before their freshman year.
- Incoming 9th Graders: Did you know, you can serve up to 30 hours of your required 60 during the summer before you get to high school!
- Sophomores and Juniors: Make sure you take advantage of ALL the opportunities during the school year. This includes joining a club or sport! (You can earn 15 hours for your participation)
- Seniors: 60 hours of Community Service is the graduation requirement for the 2023-2024 school year.
- If you wish to earn the SILVER CORD, you need 135 hours of community service. These hours need to be received by the second Friday in April. There will be no exceptions past this date.
- HAVE A GREAT 23-24 SCHOOL YEAR!
- You can only complete hours with APPROVED agencies. Please check our list prior to completing your service.
- The graduation requirement for the class of 2024 is 60 hours.