The School District
- The BASD is the sixth largest school district in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania with an enrollment of approximately 14,000 students.
- BASD's Roadmap to Educational Excellence provides a framework for educating the whole child across a wide array of subjects and extra-curricular activities.
- BASD partners with many community arts, theater, healthcare, and higher education institutes to enhance learning opportunities for all students.
- BASD offers a full continuum of special education programs and related services that address a broad range of students' individual needs.
- BASD participates in United Way Community Schools (COMPASS).
Last Modified on September 5, 2019