Welcome to the Child Accounting
The Child Accounting Department is located on the first floor of the Education Center. Child Accounting can assist you with the following situations:
- Which school your child should attend
- How to register your child for school
- How to obtain work permits for students. Work permits are required until students graduate or reach age 18.
- How to obtain your high school transcript
- How to enroll foreign exchange students
- How to enroll foster and group home students
- Questions about the attendance policy
- Questions regarding the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Telephone: (610) 861-0500
Bethlehem Area School District
Child Accounting Dept.
1516 Sycamore Street
Bethlehem, PA 18017