Parent/Guardian cooperation is necessary on the following:
- Families are responsible for the child prior to boarding the school bus in the morning and from the time the child is delivered home in the afternoon.
- Families are to have their child ready for pickup at least ten (10) minutes before the scheduled time.
- If a child requires specialized transportation, families are responsible for informing the Transportation Department when their child will not be attending school.
- Transportation in inclement weather can lead to serious complications. Families are responsible for getting the latest school closings and delays from local radio and television stations, our by visiting our website.
- When bad weather makes a street, road or driveway impassable, it may be necessary for the parent/guardian and child to meet the driver at a nearby location. The driver will establish this location.
- The school requires an emergency phone number where a parent/guardian can be contacted at any time during the school day.
- All requests to change a designated bus stop or pickup/drop off time will have to be pre-approved by the Transportation Department.
- Most transportation systems operate on fixed schedules. However, the transportation of students requires more flexibility. Drivers cannot be held to an absolute schedule due to extenuating circumstances. Our drivers will make every effort to maintain their routine schedule.
- Transportation concerns must always be addressed first to the Transportation Department at 610-861-0360.