Cafeteria Accounts and Online Payment
Download the School Cafe app on the App Store or get it on Google Play.
School Cafe is a secure, online system that allows parents to make cafeteria meal payments to their student(s) cafeteria accounts via credit or debit card. Parents are able to monitor student(s) accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week from any Internet-enabled computer.
- One-time and automated payment options
- Account balance information, along with student payment and purchase history
- Parent ability to administer and manage their student(s)' cafeteria account(s)
- Parent self-help, reducing calls to the school district
- Pre-approved credit transactions, helping prevent acceptance of bad checks
- 24/7 availability for parents' convenience
Just 3 easy steps to register and start making payments
- Register yourself as a user
- Add students for whom you wish to pay online. You must have your student's ID, which is provided by the district
- Make a payment. You can make a payment to your student's cafe account by using a credit/check card. You will receive a confirmation number immediately after payment is accepted for future refererence.
*Please note, there is a $1.95 convenience fee for each payment transaction. A minimum payment of $10 per transaction with a maximum of $100 is required.